Monday, February 9, 2009

Don't you think it's time!?!?!?!

Isn't she cute!! OK, so I admit, I am a bad blogger!!! So, I finally updated my blog. I know that it is with MORE NOVEMBER photos, but I have to go in order right??? (which is why i stopped journaling in 1999) Plus you must know that for some stupid reason my photo post in opposite order than I want them to go. SO I have to program my brain to work backwards. figure out the LAST photo I want to post, and then post it FIRST and know what i want to say about it and then work backwards from there. it is making me crazy! Would someone come help me figure this stupid thing out!!! CAMI!!!!!

This Year we decided to go with a fresh tree instead of the artificial ones that we have had for the last few years. It was so fun to go and pick it out and bring it home. They kids had a great time. You can see here who was the Most excited about helping Dad with the tree. (Zach by the way just wanted to be in the picture!)
Here is who we WANTED you to think was helping with the tree......


When the excitement was all over and the work was going on, guess who Dad's REAL helper was.... you know it KATIE!!! Look at her little legs sticking out!! Did I tell you how cute she is yet??
It's all up and perfect right????

OK, so we couldn't all get in the picture at the same time... Had to take shifts. To be honest, we were lucky to get the two biggest boys in a picture at all!
Funny thing was the next night after getting it all set-up, we were up stairs reading scriptures when we heard this HUGE crash in the front room. You guessed it.... Our tree had fallen to the ground breaking Alot of ornaments and leaving the rest on the ground in a mess. It never got put back together.....
Our socks were down from their hangers and Katie thought she would try them on. So cute! We were headed out to the hot tub....


Nathan,,,,,,,

Isn't he so funny..... He decided to put on NINE pairs of Jamas at one time. He thought it was so funny to be so fat!! That may be the ONLY time in his life he will think that way, so we had to take note!












2 comments:

Cami said...

hahahahaa...that's funny, even with nine pair of pajamas, he's still not fat!

I am guessing you got your computer back???

John Casper said...

You have such a cute family! I wanted to thank you so much for your help! It really does mean a lot to us and I am sorry to hear about your husband. I hate this terrible disease! Thank you again for your support and donation!!